IT’S IN COMIC SANS IT’S A PUN IN COMIC SANS ABOUT MY COUNTRY I DON’T THINK I’LL BE ABLE TO SURVIVE THIS BYE
this is the single shittiest storefront i have ever seen 10/10 would eat here
In the scene in The Incredibles where Helen (Elastagirl) is flying the plane, her use of radio protocol is exceptionally accurate for a movie. The terminology used hints that she has had military flight training. In the director’s commentary Brad Bird says that actress Holly Hunter insisted on learning both the lingo and its meaning.
- “VFR on top” means she is flying in the regime of Visual Flight Rules ‘on top’ of a cloud cover.
- She requests “vectors to the initial”, or directions on how to get to the initial landing approach.
- “Angels 10” is her altitude call, ten thousand feet. This is a military term. Civilian flights use the term “flight level”.
- “Track east” is her direction of travel.
- “Buddy spike(d)” is a US military brevity code meaning “friendly anti-aircraft radar has locked on to me, (please don’t shoot)”.
- “Transmitting in the Blind Guard” is a call on the emergency frequency where 2-way communication has not been established.
- “Abort” is also a military brevity code, a directive meaning “stop the action/mission/attack”.
god i love when actors/ voice actors are intent on using correct lingo for things like this
its so easy to BS this sort of thing and sometimes it might work but it’s vastly more impressive when they actually use correct terminology
“you’ll scare guys off with that feminist crap”
oh i’m sorry
the kind of guy who has problems with me demanding that i be treated as his equal is totally the kind of guy i want to be in a relationship with
does that look like the face of a man who cannot play the drums for 24 hours straight
why would you even want to hack my facebook i haven’t made a status in like 2months and there’s nothing really on there……….
the fucking japanese trying to infiltrate england via my facebook account
how to excite a large crowd of white people:
- play don’t stop believin’ by journey
this is so accurate it isnt even funny
Cinderella Suite at Walt Disney World
Sigh. Someday I’ll stay here, someday.
Dream honeymoon location. Just imagine all the sex you could have in that spa, mother fucking yes.
the year is 2073 and your granddaughter is slowdancing with her boyfriend to gangnam style at her senior prom
how do you slow dance to gangnam style
we will find out in 2073
fairly certain that my physics textbook snapchats are my greatest achievement in life
the best tumblr has to offer
yahoo paid $1.1 billion for this